TEAM BUILD is designed to improve employee morale through a full and inspirational day on the construction site. In return, the organization provides a sponsorship to cover construction expenses.
Have you been considering an organizational retreat? Have you been searching for a way to build morale among your group? Have you wondered how you can achieve more goodwill in the community? Habitat has a program designed just for those needs—TEAM BUILD!
Small investment for a BIG reward!
To cover materials, supervision costs, and lunch, Habitat Franklin requests a $100 contribution per participant for hosting an exclusive TEAM BUILD. We ask for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 participants.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION ALLOWS:
- Your group to post a sign or banner on the build site
- Your group to wear organization branded gear
- A Habitat Construction Manger to be onsite to provide guidance, instruction and safety
- Your group to receive pre-build safety briefing prior to beginning
- All materials and tools to be provided for your group
- All members of your group to receive a Habitat nail pouch, lunch and water
- You to receive an 8x10 group picture (one framed print, plus digital)
A FEW RESTRICTIONS:
- No one under the age of 16 may be on the construction site.
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older to use power tools or ladders
- ALL Volunteers must register on our online volunteer management system and agree to terms and conditions including signing a waiver of liability
- Attire should be appropriate for weather and for working on a construction site.
- No loose clothing or dangling jewelry; long hair should be tied back.
- No open-toe shoes; work boots or sturdy shoes should be worn.
Through TEAM BUILD, your group will enjoy a fun-filled day of construction on a Habitat worksite; all while experiencing the opportunity of giving back to the community by helping a family’s dream come true.
BENEFITS OF A TEAM BUILD DAY
Foster teamwork among participants in an informal setting
- Get to know one another better
- Challenge participants to trust one another
- Break down barriers
- Create new ways to relate to one another
- Communicate more efficiently
- Learn to work closely with each other
Make a direct positive impact on the community.
- Assist in building an affordable home for a family in need
- Habitat homeowners make positive impacts on their neighborhood
- Participants experience first-hand giving back to the community and helping others
Build goodwill and visibility within the community
- Recognition in Habitat Franklin quarterly newsletter
- Recognition on Habitat Franklin website (including link to your website)
- Recognition in a press release about your involvement in TEAM BUILD
Habitat Franklin is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to eliminating substandard housing in Franklin County, PA. An affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, formed in 1994, Habitat Franklin has provide simple affordable housing to more than 35 families in need .